Houses & The Student Council
To identify future leaders and to create a healthy competitive atmosphere, the school has adopted the House System.
Four houses, each named after a tree- ASPEN, CEDAR, and MAPLE AND OAK are led by their House in charge and Captains who take care of all Inter House Activities.
The school council is elected through the elections in which the students cast votes to elect their representatives.
ASPEN“Together we stand, together we are tall. All for one and one for all.”
The colour of the house is blue, which represents communication and self-expression and induces calm and peace. Aspen symbolizes the strength of people who are diverse but unite for a purpose. It also symbolizes wisdom, intellect, trust and responsibility.
CEDAR“We will not rest till good becomes better and better becomes best.”
The colour of the house is green which represents the colour of nature and life. The evergreen cedar adds colour throughout the year. Cedar symbolizes self respect, well being and harmony. A cedar person is fond of learning and likes to grow and reach higher realms of knowledge.
MAPEL“Fly high, touch the sky, dare to dream, cheer extreme!”
The colour of the house is red and represents the element of fire. Red signifies courage, liberation, passion and excitement. Maple symbolizes a person full of ambition, imagination, pride, self confidence and one who strives for excellence.
OAK“Oak in the forest towers with might, bravely stands for what is right.”
The colour of the house is yellow which represents the colour of mind and intellect. Yellow is uplifting and illuminating and offers hope and happiness to all. Oak symbolizes sovereignty, power, endurance, generosity, justice and bravery.
Council Members (2017-18)
- Head Boy - Gurkirat Singh Nayyar - 10
- Deputy Head Boy - Ranbir Singh - 9
- Head Girl - Deepkhushi Biadwan - 10
- Deputy Head Girl - Avya Sood - 9
- Head School Prefect - Sukhleen Kaur - 10
- Captain - Ananya Mahi - 10
- Vice-captain - Roohani Kumar - 9
- Prefects - Prakriti Bisht - 7 C, Preet Karandeep - 7 B
- Prefects - Devan Sethi - 6 B, Navya Choudhary - 6 C
- Captain - Ekjot Kaur Chopra - 9 B
- Vice-captain - Harseerat Kaur - 8
- Prefects - Palak Shrivastav - 6 C, Gurmanpreet Singh - 6 B
- Prefects - Ineshvir Singh - 5 B, Kangana Verma- 5 C
- Captain - Udaiveer Singh - 10 A
- Vice-captain - Mehardeep Kaur - 9
- Prefects - Sukhmani 7 B, Kanwaljit Singh - 7 A
- Prefects - Prabhleen Kaur - 6 C, Shreshth Garg - 6 B
- Captain - Ashpreet Kaur - 10 A
- Vice-captain - Jasleen Mahendru - 9
- Prefects - Hargunjit- 7 B, Harshdeep Singh - 7 A
- Prefects - Rishabh Chordiya - 6 A, Jhanvi Matta - 6 A
- Sports Captain (Boys) - Ujjwal Singh - 9 A
Vice Sports Captain (Boys) - Jasjeet Singh - 8
- Sports Captain (Girls) - Prerna Dhiman - 9 A
Vice Sports Captain (Girls) - Isha Rawat.
- Udayveer Singh and Rishima Sharma